Outsourcing can help to eliminate and reduce:
Costly medical billing errors.
Hiring and training of staff.
Overhead personnel costs such as health insurance benefits, sick leave, vacation, taxes, etc.
Extra office space and equipment.
Fees for software updates and clearinghouse.
Supply costs such as claim forms, envelopes, postage, etc.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The average physician losses $50,000 annually due to improper filing!
- 84% of all practices show diagnosis coding as one of the top 5 reasons claims are denied!
- 15% of all denied claims are NEVER
- 10% of all secondary claim are never submitted!
- 43% of a physician’s gross income is spent on billing expenses and overhead!
- Currently It costs a physician $8.00-$10.00 to process one claim.
FULL SERVICE BILLING